Following the government announcement last week, a number of members have asked when the club will reopen. As you will see from the information below, the answer to this question is not yet clear.
- No earlier than 12 April:
- Indoor leisure (including gyms) open for use individually or within household groups
- No household mixing indoors
- No earlier than 17 May:
- Organised indoor adult sport
- Indoor entertainment and attractions
- Rule of 6 or two households indoors
EPSB (English Partnership for Snooker and Billiards) guidance:
- “Following government announcements, the EPSB is currently conducting a thorough review of the information available before issuing formal guidance.”
- “On the basis of the headline information provided, however, we are optimistic that snooker facilities will be able to re-open from 17 May, subject to the restrictions in place at that time e.g. Rule of 6, or two households.”
So, based upon this information, it seems likely that 17 May will be the earliest date that the club will be able to reopen.