The date that Keston Men’s Club was founded is a little vague but it moved to its present location around 1935. The entrance is at the rear of the village hall.
The main room covers approximately 65 square yards. There is a darts area at one end but the main activity is snooker. The full-size table is properly maintained and re-covered from time to time. There is also a selection of cues, rests and extensions.
The property is leased from Keston Village Hall Trust on a seven-year renewable lease.